After a hiatus to observe the 3 weeks of mourning with the Jewish community, I've picked up my sock again. It actually is beginning to look like the pattern, though I seem to consistently be dropping a stitch in the same place on the second and fourth segment of the round. I don't know if it's part of the pattern or me dropping a stitch. Ah well. One dropped sock stitch is such a small thing. I may figure out why it's happening yet.
I also learned to not watch television I enjoy while trying to work a lace pattern. Fortunately there was no unraveling, but the stress of realizing you have no clue where you are and just "happening" to figure it out is lesson enough! I'm thinking I may be able to finish sock one in a week if nothing exciting happens in the rest of my life, since I'm feeling much more comfortable with the stitches. We'll see. And then there's sock two!
No comments:
Post a Comment